Download: MP3 (50.1 MB)
- A school shooting in Florida this week has revived calls for increased gun control—while other, deeper questions about causes and solutions are being ignored.
- Europe is contemplating its military future as nato defense ministers meet this week and the Munich Security Conference begins. Leaders are calling for greater European military independence from the United States.
- Chinese scientists are experimenting with technology that could dramatically worsen the fallout from a nuclear weapon.
- Just days after sending a drone into Israeli airspace, Iran unveiled a series of domestically produced, nuclear-capable ballistic missiles.
- We’ll also talk about the French president threatening a military strike on Syria, more Chinese tactics for cementing its control over the South China Sea, and military technology changing so fast that America must focus its defense budget on refurbishing obsolete equipment.
- The Cause of Mass Shootings
- AUDIO: “Florida Shooting: Unmistakable Evidence of the Power of the Spirit World”
- “Another School Shooter, Another Fatherless Child”
- Conspiracy Against Fatherhood
- European Military Independence
- France Threatens Military Strike on Syria
- China’s ‘Salted’ Nukes
- Iran’s Domestically Produced, Nuclear-capable Ballistic Missiles
- Chinese Tactics for the South China Sea
- Anger Over Germany’s Coalition Agreement