Download: MP3 (50.1 MB)
- Another chemical weapons attack by the Assad regime in Syria has many nations contemplating military responses.
- An election in Hungary has increased the power of Prime Minister Viktor Orbán, continuing the trend of strongmen cementing control over European nations.
- Japan has commissioned its first Marine unit since World War II, a response to China’s growing power and a significant step forward in Japan’s militarization.
- The FBI and CIA investigation into United States President Donald Trump took an aggressive turn this week with a raid on the president’s personal lawyer.
- We’ll also talk about leaked information showing secret collusion between Russia and Germany, the warming relationship between China and the Philippines, and evidence of China’s massive thievery of American technology.
- Strikes Against Syria
- Hungary’s Strongman
- Japan’s New Marine Unit
- “Japan Commissions First Marine Unit Since World War II”
- “Why the Trumpet Watches Japan’s March Toward Militarism”
- The Trump Investigation
- Germany-Russia Energy Collusion
- Duterte’s Shift Toward China
- Chinese Espionage