Download: MP3 (50.8 MB)
- Iran and North Korea both pose a nuclear threat, and this week saw big developments within both nations:
- With Iran, Israeli intelligence revelations of extraordinary deception regarding Iranian efforts to obtain nuclear weapons.
- And in North Korea, an apparent step away from the nuclear ledge, with a first-ever meeting between the leaders of North and South Korea.
- The European Commission’s proposed new budget shows an intent to turn a small border force into a bona fide, unified European army.
- Collusion between America’s federal government and the press is being exposed as never before, showing the erosion of the free press into something more like state-controlled media.
- We also discuss China’s lies about its militarization of the South China Sea, Iranian activity in Morocco, wrangling over German defense spending, and the New York Times celebrating Karl Marx’s 200th birthday by saying, “He was right”!
- Iran’s Lies Exposed
- “Negotiating Human Survival”
- “The Worst Foreign-Policy Blunder in American History”
- Nuclear Armageddon Is ‘At the Door’
- North-South Korea Détente
- Budgeting for a European Army
- “Is Europe’s Border Force About to Become Its Army?”
- trend: “Why the Trumpet Watches Europe’s Push Toward a Unified Military”
- Erosion of America’s Free Press
- More Evidence of China’s Militarization of South China Sea Islands
- Iran Meddling in Morocco
- Germany’s New Military Budget