Download: MP3 (51 MB)
- China has been sending a record number of military jets into Taiwanese airspace, an indication of its determination to bring Taiwan under its control, and its belief that America is too weak-willed to stop it.
- Germany is working to form a coalition government, but it is certain to be weak and unstable. The political woes for Europe’s leading nation continue, highlighting a yawning leadership void within Europe.
- The terrorist who killed 13 marines as America evacuated from Afghanistan had just been released from Bagram Air Base after America turned it over to the Taliban—more evidence of chaos by design.
- We’ll also talk about Joe Biden’s radical nomination to a key economic post—a Japanese carrier launching a jet for the first time since World War II—illegal immigration surging in America—European border agents beating migrants—and the reason for soaring food prices.
- [00:40] Taiwan Airspace (9 minutes)
- [10:20] Germany's Government (10 minutes)
- [22:10] Afghanistan Terrorist (6 minutes)
- [28:00] Joe Biden's Radical Administration (6 minutes)
- [34:10] Japan Militarization (5 minutes)
- [39:05] Border Patrol Morale (6 minutes)
- [45:15] European Border Forces (5 minutes)
- [50:40] Rising Grocery Prices (5 minutes)