Download: MP3 (51.2 MB)
- Rising prices, delivery delays and empty store shelves are hitting America more and more. We’re told this is because of COVID-19 or even the sign of a healthy economy springing back into action. In fact, what we are seeing are the results of a deliberate plan to dismantle and reshape America’s economy.
- In the Czech Republic, recent parliamentary elections yielded a result that some have interpreted as a repudiation of strongman politics. But the man likely to replace the prime minister has some strongman tendencies of his own.
- Age affects us all, but while many people suffer with illness and frailty as they age, many others manage to maintain quite good health. How can you become a super-ager?
- In today’s Last Word, we look at a stunning historical example that exposes the deliberate effort to destroy the U.S. dollar.
- [02:13] Dismantling the U.S. Economy (16 minutes)
- [18:25] Czech Republic’s New Leader (14 minutes)
- [32:30] How to Be a Super-Ager (16 minutes)
- [48:50] LAST WORD: Lenin’s Example (7 minutes)