Download: MP3 (51.3 MB)
- Iran-backed Houthis stormed the U.S. Embassy in Yemen and took hostages—another American installation in the Middle East taken over by Islamists and a black eye for America.
- Tensions between Europe and Russia are heating up dramatically. Russia is deliberately aggravating a migrant crisis by encouraging migrants from Belarus into Poland, it is intensifying an energy crisis by withholding gas, and it is threatening war to prevent Ukraine from joining the NATO alliance.
- Europe’s foreign-policy chief is proposing European military units that can be deployed without the agreement of all 27 EU member states, another step toward a unified European military.
- We also talk about Barack Obama’s radical address at the Glasgow climate summit, Xi Jinping clearing hurdles to secure indefinite rule over China, Iran smuggling arms into Somalia to extend its influence on the Horn of Africa, and Joe Biden claiming that spending $1.2 trillion will save Americans money.
- [00:39] Yemen Hostages (9 minutes)
- [09:35] Europe Migrant Crisis (7 minutes)
- [16:16] Ukraine and NATO (6 minutes)
- [22:21] Obama’s Climate Address (7 minutes)
- [29:57] EU Military (7 minutes)
- [37:00] Xi’s Indefinite Rule (7 minutes)
- [44:25] Iran Moves Into Africa (5 minutes)
- [49:00] U.S. Infrastructure Bill (7 minutes)
- “Our Financial 9/11 Was Prophesied!” in He Was Right