• Today we put on our prognosticating caps and look ahead to 2017. What kind of year will it be?
• We’ll talk about the effects that a Trump presidency will have on the rest of the world.
• America is one of several countries that will have or may have changes of leadership this year. We’ll survey some other nations due to have elections and discuss political pressures that could lead to significant changes.
• We’ll talk about potential fallout to the United Nations’ recent resolution declaring the Jewish state’s presence in eastern Jerusalem to be illegal.
• We’ll discuss the factors that show how 2017 has all the ingredients to be a major crisis for Europe that could transform the Continent.
• We’ll conclude with a lightning round of predictions and things to watch for in the coming year.