• Today is our year in review, looking back over a wild 2016.
• We’ll talk about how America’s decline has created an opening for other powers to rise.
• We’ll discuss the implementation of the Iranian nuclear deal in January—how much that has changed the Middle East and the rest of the world.
• We’ll talk about how America’s allies in Asia peeled away in 2016 and began aligning themselves with China.
• We’ll talk about Brexit—Britain’s decision to leave the European Union, and how that jump-started several important aspects of unification on the Continent.
• We’ll talk about America’s election of Donald Trump, and how this is already accelerating a lot of important trends around the world.
• We’ve packed a whole lot more into this lively hour-long discussion.