Download: MP3 (48.3 MB)
- Chinese President Xi Jinping has been enshrined into the Communist Constitution, elevating him to the status of Mao Zedong, and empowering him to shape China’s path forward for years to come.
- The Czech Republic just elected a strongman, continuing the trend of European voters seeking stronger leadership.
- Saudi Arabia’s crown prince has repudiated extremist Islam, making his nation more moderate and leaving Iran as the undisputed leader of the radical Muslim camp.
- Recent revelations about sexual harassment are bringing fresh impetus to social engineers’ efforts to purge society of what they call “toxic masculinity.”
- We also have stories about Iran extending its influence into Palestinian politics—Russia’s influence in Europe, the Philippines and America—and young Americans ditching religion for astrology and witchcraft.