Download: MP3 (51.4 MB)
- Since the school shooting in Parkland, Florida, high schoolers are undertaking a crusade to get gun laws changed. They’re getting a big boost from mainstream media and gun-control advocates who want to seize this opportunity. Will this prevent further gun crimes in America?
- A mishap with an American F-16 fighter in Japan is the latest incident provoking Japanese opposition to the U.S. military presence in their country.
- After its prime minister resigned, Ethiopia declared a state of emergency to stop violent civil unrest. Outside nations could take advantage to boost their influence on the Horn of Africa.
- The crisis in Venezuela is creating a wave of people fleeing. It’s approaching the scale of the Syrian migrant crisis, and some of them could be violent extremists.
- We’ll also talk about how the far right boasts the number two political party in Germany, why European leaders are unhappy about the next European Commission secretary general, the Philippines growing friendlier with China, and the United Nations secretary general warning about a coming war between Israel and Hezbollah.
- Gun-Control Children’s Crusade
- Tensions Rising Between America and Japan
- Ethiopian Unrest
- The European Commission’s New Secretary General
- Venezuela’s Migrant Crisis
- The Philippines’ Drift Toward China
- What Will Cause the Next Israel-Hezbollah War