Download: MP3 (54.4 MB)
- This past Sunday, in Italy’s general election, voters rejected mainstream politics and nearly half elected fringe parties that are anti-European Union. The result casts doubt on Italy’s place in the European unification project and portends more upheaval to come, setting Europe up for the fulfillment of major biblical prophecies.
- Discussions about trying to correct racial inequality should take a look at what is happening in South Africa. There, politicians are looking to enact land seizures from white farm owners without compensation—a policy that could have terribly damaging effects on the nation.
- As Americans fixate on gun control in the aftermath of last month’s Florida school shooting, they are overlooking a potentially much greater factor: the role that psychiatric medications may be playing in these tragedies.
- And I’ll conclude today’s show by talking about the extraordinarily find-tuned nature of planet Earth.
- Italian Elections
- “Italy: Game Over for Traditional Politics”
- A Strong German Leader Is Imminent
- The Holy Roman Empire in Prophecy
- South African Farm Seizures