Download: MP3 (54.6 MB)
- The Trump administration announced that it will start imposing tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum, and many countries responded by threatening tariffs on American exports. Is a trade war heating up?
- After North Korea’s Kim Jong-un said he would be willing to dismantle his nuclear arsenal, Donald Trump said he is willing to meet with him directly. Does this really mean peace?
- Iraq’s prime minister formally inducted Iranian-led militias into Iraqi security forces, and the parliament voted to kick American troops out, helping to cement Iran’s gains there.
- It appears Germany’s quest to form a government is over. An agreement between the Christian Democratic Union bloc and the Social Democrats means Angela Merkel is due to be sworn in next week.
- We’ll also talk about signs of reconciliation between Catholics and Protestants in Germany, Benjamin Netanyahu visiting Washington with a strong warning, and a former Russian spy being poisoned by a nerve agent in Britain!
- Trade Wars and Rumors of Wars
- The Kim-Trump Meeting
- Iran Cements Gains in Iraq
- Catholic Communion for Protestant Spouses
- Netanyahu in Washington, D.C.
- The Dangerous Game of Spying
- China’s Attempt to Control Key U.S. Military Port in Africa
- Germany’s Fragile Coalition Government