Download: MP3 (50.6 MB)
- Russia is making a lot of headlines these days:
- Last week the Russians tried to assassinate a former spy in broad daylight in Britain, and this week, Britain’s response was very weak.
- Yesterday, the Trump administration blamed the Russian government for a series of cyberattacks targeting America’s power infrastructure that indicate Russia could shut America down—but America's response was also quite weak.
- Meanwhile, the Russians struck a strategically important uranium mining deal with the Chinese.
- It is these types of headlines that are creating urgency within European capitals to protect themselves. This week it was announced that Germany would receive command of a NATO naval headquarters on the Baltic Sea, another push toward leading a European army.
- We also cover a lot of prophetically significant news and discuss the political views of young people in America, which are revealing an UNPRECEDENTED GENERATION GAP.
- Germany to Lead NATO Naval Command
- TREND: “Why the Trumpet Watches the Rise of a German Strongman”
- TREND: “Why the Trumpet Watches a Russian Strongman Dominating Asia”
- TREND: “Why the Trumpet Watches Europe’s Push Toward a Unified Military”
- “Europe’s ‘Underground’ Army”
- “Russia Frightens Europe—and Fulfills Bible Prophecy”
- “Germany to Lead NATO Forces in the Baltic”
- Russia’s Uranium Deal With China
- Russia Provokes UK and U.S.
- “Kremlin’s Fingerprints on Nerve Agent Attack in UK”
- “Vladimir Putin: More Psychopath Than Cowboy”
- “Did Russia Attack the U.S. in Syria?”
- “America’s Achilles’ Heel”
- “Should Donald Trump Trust Vladimir Putin?”
- Russia’s Relationship With Iran
- North Korean Military Base in Syria