Download: MP3 (51.3 MB)
- Following the assassination attempt of a former Russian spy in Britain, the Western world seems to be united against Russia and in solidarity with Britain. But in the case of Germany, there are signs that the anti-Russian stance is not as genuine as it looks.
- China has just launched a crude oil futures contract denominated in the Chinese yuan, in a move that could significantly enfeeble the international influence of the United States dollar.
- There is deep unrest in Gaza, in large part because of the U.S.’s upcoming relocation of the American Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
- The government in Canada has outlawed certain biology-acknowledging words for the employees of a major government agency.
- We’ll also discuss a fascinating archaeological excavation in Jerusalem, a sobering show of military might by China, and the American “deep state.”
- The Dangers of German-Russian Cooperation
- “Is Another Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact Imminent?”
- “Superpower Under Siege” from Ezekiel: The End-Time Prophet
- Gaza Unrest
- China Dealing ‘Death Blow’ to Dollar
- Canada’s War on Traditional Family
- Archaeological Excavations in Jerusalem
- Chinese Drills in the South China Sea
- The ‘Deep State’ of America