Download: MP3 (52.8 MB)
- Trade war between America and China heated up this week, as the two nations promised more sanctions against each other. These tensions point to a biblical prophecy of a besiegement against the U.S.
- More evidence emerged of corruption within America’s fbi and Justice Department as they sought to bring down candidate Donald Trump. The government is increasingly at war with itself, threatening a constitutional crisis.
- Vietnam made a major surrender to China over an oil drilling project, highlighting the power shift from American to Chinese dominance in the South China Sea.
- While America faces criticism and obstacles over a proposed wall on its southern border, Turkey has built a wall on its border with Syria, paid for by Europe.
- We’ll also talk about Iran getting more aggressive in its effort to control the Red Sea, military cooperation between Russia and China, and whether the new Saudi crown prince actually recognizes Israel’s right to exist.
- Trade War Tension Rises
- Washington at War
- Iranian Aggression for Control of the Red Sea
- “Iran-Backed Terrorists Attack Oil Tanker”
- “Libya and Ethiopia Reveal Iran’s Military Strategy”
- “Iran Gets a Stranglehold on the Middle East”
- The King of the South
- Vietnam Surrenders to China
- “Vietnam Surrenders to Chinese Pressure in South China Sea”
- “China Is Steering the World Toward War”
- America’s Border War
- Turkey’s Border Wall
- Russia and China Increase Military Cooperation