Download: MP3 (53.4 MB)
- After six decades of rule by Castro, Cuba swore in a new president this week. Could this change life for the people of this strategic island nation off America’s southern coast?
- Turkey’s strongman leader has called snap elections in an effort to boost his considerable power even further by creating a single-party state and an executive presidency.
- After France, the U.S. and the United Kingdom united in striking Syria last week, Karl-Theodor zu Guttenberg expressed disappointment that Germany didn’t participate.
- Libya could experience further disarray as reports of serious illness are issued by the head of the Libyan National Army. Could this create an opening for greater Iranian influence?
- We’ll also talk about Chinese banks propping up Kim Jong-un by laundering North Korean cash, escalation in the trade war between China and the United States, possible large-scale protests in the U.S., and an IMPRESSIVE NEW TELESCOPE that could expand our understanding of the universe.
- Cuba’s New President
- Turkey Snap Elections
- Guttenberg’s Lament
- VIDEO: “In 90 Seconds: Who is Karl-Theodor zu Guttenberg?”
- A Strong German Leader Is Imminent
- “Is France Leading Europe Into Syria?”
- “Paris Attacks: Germany’s Whirlwind Response”
- China’s Illegal Support for North Korea
- An Iranian Opening in Libya?
- Tariff War
- The Rise in Anti-Semitism
- “Pay Attention to Rising Anti-Semitism in Europe and Britain”
- “Anti-Semitism: Why You Should Be Alarmed”
- AUDIO: “Jewish Flight and What the Bible Actually Says About Male Disengagement”
- Anti-Trump Protests
- “Protests Planned If President Trump Fires Robert Mueller”
- “Terrorism and Race Riots” from Ezekiel: The End-Time Prophet
- “America’s Coming Civil War”
- TESS Telescope