Download: MP3 (51.9 MB)
- Many nations are working to undermine America’s political and economic power.
- They’re turning away from using dollars—such as China introducing yuan-denominated oil contracts, Iran replacing the dollar with the euro, and Venezuela launching a cryptocurrency.
- China is coaxing India away from its alliance with America by courting its prime minister.
- Security cooperation among Asian nations under the leadership of Russia and China is stronger than ever thanks to the Shanghai Cooperation Organization.
- The European Union is strengthening its trade relations with Mexico to help minimize the impact of President Donald Trump’s renegotiation of nafta.
- We’ll also talk about the possibility of a new Iran nuclear deal, attacks on Saudi Arabian oil facilities, a state in Germany that has decided that all public buildings need to start displaying the cross, and another ugly development exposing the corruption in Washington.
- A New Iran Nuclear Deal?
- Anti-Dollar Alliance
- INFOGRAPHIC: “A Coming Global Trade War”
- “Superpower Under Siege” from Ezekiel: The End-Time Prophet
- China-India Alliance
- “Historic Meeting: China Coaxing India Away From U.S.”
- “The Other Asian Powerhouse: India”
- The Prophesied ‘Prince of Russia’
- Russia and China in Prophecy
- EU-Mexico Trade Deal
- “Trade Wars Have Begun”
- “Latin America: Front Line of Trade War”
- “Trade Deal Solidifies Mexico-EU Relations”
- Russia-China Military Cooperation Reaches ‘New Heights’
- Houthi Rebels Target Saudi Oil Facilities
- The Cross in Bavaria
- President Trump’s Attorney Drops Libel Lawsuit