Download: MP3 (49.7 MB)
- The summit scheduled between U.S. President Donald Trump and North Korean Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un is OFF. What looked like a chance for peace was a mirage, and we’ll talk about why.
- After decades of battling Israel indirectly through proxies, Iran has taken a more directly confrontational approach in recent months, something the Trumpet has warned about for years.
- After America nixed the Iran nuclear deal, European nations immediately began ramping up cooperation with Russia and China, a trend highlighted in several biblical prophecies.
- We’ll also talk about the liberal American media's defense of the government spying on innocent American citizens, bold authoritarian moves from the presidents of Turkey and Russia, Sweden preparing its citizens to resist foreign invasion, and America’s incarceration problem.
- United States-North Korea Summit Nixed
- Iran vs. Israel
- Europe Turns to Asia
- Media Defend FBI Spying on Trump’s Campaign
- Erdoğan’s Strongman Moves
- Crimea Bridge Opening
- Sweden’s New Leaflet Gets Its Citizens Ready for War