Download: MP3 (51.4 MB)
- European political dysfunction is on display as Italy travels a bumpy road en route to installing a new prime minister and Spain’s prime minister is ousted in a no-confidence vote. Both developments portend more instability ahead.
- U.S. President Donald Trump imposed new tariffs on traditional allies Canada, Mexico and the European Union, a move that drew immediate threats of retaliation and escalation.
- Russia and Israel agreed that Iran needs to get out of southern Syria, isolating Iran from a significant ally and loosening its grip on Syria.
- We’ll also talk about Russia and China entering what they called a “new stage” of military cooperation, the largest rocket barrage from Gaza to hit Israel in years, a defense deal between Russia and India, and the sorry state of American morality, evidenced within the organization formerly known as the Boy Scouts of America.
- EU Political Dysfunction
- U.S. Tariffs on Allies
- “The Significance of Germany’s Break From America”
- “The Remarkable Identity of the German People”
- The United States and Britain in Prophecy
- Russia Turns on Iran
- Russia and China Enter ‘New Stage’ of Military Cooperation
- Israel Blames Iran for Latest Attacks
- Russia’s Military Cooperation With India
- Boy Scouts Immorality