Download: MP3 (53.5 MB)
- U.S. President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un met for a historic summit yesterday. Will this lead to peace on the Korean Peninsula? We’ll talk about the reasons for optimism and how this could fulfill an important biblical prophecy.
- Why are businesses taking sides on political and social issues totally unrelated to their business—regarding gun rights, race, homosexuality, transgenderism—and what effect is this having on America economically and socially?
- Killing children is wrong, isn’t it? Well, according to some people, the answer isn’t so simple if you’re talking about indigenous Amazon tribes. This is a story of moral relativism run amok.
- We’ll conclude with some thoughts on whether you are bearing fruit in your life.
- The North Korea Summit
- "Will the Trump-Kim Summit Lead to Peace?"
- “Does Bible Prophecy Say North Korea Could Trigger World War III?”
- “Peace and Prosperity on the Korean Peninsula?”
- “What Went Wrong With North Korea Peace Efforts?”
- Russia and China in Prophecy
- Killing Children
- Trumpet Brief
- Sign up by clicking here