Download: MP3 (50.6 MB)
- Terrorist attacks in Israel by Hamas operatives show that Iran is mobilizing a third front in its offensive against the Jewish State, in addition to those from Gaza and southern Lebanon.
- A terrorist attack in a French Christmas market adds further woe to the unrest on France’s streets and the people’s dissatisfaction with their government.
- Russia flew a nuclear-capable bomber over the Caribbean Sea for several hours this week that could have had several American cities within range of its nuclear missiles.
- A report out of Kansas City shows a rise in sexual assault of children—by other children. There is evidence this is an outgrowth of more and more children viewing pornography.
- We’ll also talk about the British prime minister surviving a no-confidence vote, Iran’s growing influence in the Iraqi government, joint air force drills between Japan and India, and growing calls within the United States to abolish border security, the police and the judicial system.
- Terror in the West Bank
- Terror in France
- Russia in the Caribbean
- U.S. Border Security
- Theresa May’s Close Call
- Iran’s Growing Influence in Iraq
- India, Japan Military Cooperation
- Children Sexually Assaulting Other Children