Download: MP3 (51.9 MB)
- Germany and France will sign a new friendship treaty aimed at strengthening their cooperation and leadership within Europe. They’ll sign it later this month in Aachen, pointing back to Charlemagne and Europe’s Holy Roman Empire history.
- The European Union imposed sanctions on Iran this week in retaliation for Iranian assassination plots on European soil.
- U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has been touring the Middle East to reassure allies about America’s commitment to the region. In Cairo, he promised Iran would be expelled from Syria—while reaffirming that U.S. troops will leave.
- Security experts warn that China is using hacks on American businesses to build a huge espionage database on Americans that it can use in variety of hostile ways.
- We’ll also talk about the battle in America over a border wall, Italy and Poland’s new vision for Europe, Russia and China expanding cooperation, and the American Psychological Association now saying that “traditional masculinity” is harmful!
- German-French Aachen Treaty
- “The Élysée Treaty 2.0: A New Franco-German Friendship Treaty”
- “France Rejects America—and Empowers Germany!”
- “The Holy Roman Empire Goes Public—Big Time!”
- EU Sanctions Iran
- U.S. Mideast Double-talk
- Chinese Espionage
- “You’re on File: China’s Building a Huge Espionage Database on Americans”
- “America’s Achilles Heel”
- Russia and China in Prophecy
- Border Wall Politics
- Italy and Poland’s New Vision for Europe
- Russia’s Expanding Cooperation With China
- The War Against Traditional Masculinity