Download: MP3 (49.2 MB)
- A tragic terrorist strike shows that the Islamic State terrorist group is not defeated and that its methods in Syria and beyond may be shifting to something more sinister.
- Britain is leaving the European Union, but the process has been demoralizing and chaotic. This week, the chaos reached a new level.
- China’s military power is rapidly rising and even surpassing that of the United States in some key areas.
- Meanwhile, in the U.S., the longest government shutdown in the nation’s history lumbers on with no apparent end in sight.
- This episode also covers the specifics of a plan to bring peace to the Israel-Palestine conflict, Russia’s ongoing aggression on Ukraine, the leftward drift of the U.S., and a meeting in Switzerland that received very little press coverage but might have been significant.
- Terrorist Attack in Syria
- Brexit Chaos
- “Brexit: 27 Against 1”
- “Brexit Vote: Why Britain Faces a Historic Crisis”
- The United States and Britain in Prophecy
- China’s Rising Might
- U.S. Government Shutdown
- Mideast Peace Plan
- Russia’s Conflict With Ukraine
- Gen Z
- Guttenberg on Blockchain