Download: MP3 (51.4 MB)
- The conflict between Iran and Israel escalated this week, as Iran directly fired a powerful missile and Israel bombed some Iranian military installations.
- Venezuela’s streets are full of protests as a challenger to President Nicolas Maduro declared his rule illegitimate and himself as interim president. Now nations worldwide are choosing which of Venezuela’s presidents to recognize.
- France and Germany signed a new treaty this week that binds them closer together militarily and otherwise, and distances them from the United States.
- China is redirecting its military resources from its army in order to dramatically strengthen its navy, air force, cyberwarfare and space warfare capabilities.
- We also talk about a dispute that could see America reduce its military presence in South Korea, Hamas issuing a serious threat of violence against Israel, the Anglican Church being folded into the Catholic Church, and New York making abortion easier than ever.
- Iran-Israel Escalation
- Venezuela’s Two Presidents
- France-Germany Treaty
- “France Rejects America—and Empowers Germany!”
- “The Holy Roman Empire Goes Public—Big Time!”
- The Holy Roman Empire in Prophecy
- ‘Transformational Changes’ in Chinese Military
- “China Significantly Boosts Size of Navy and Air Force, Downsizes Army”
- “China Is Steering the World Toward War”
- South Korea-United States Relations
- Anglican Church Weakens
- New York Abortions