Download: MP3 (49.4 MB)
- After nearly two decades of fighting in Afghanistan, America is trying to bring the war to a close by entering peace negotiations with the enemy it tried unsuccessfully to defeat—the Taliban.
- European nations have established a way to work around America’s sanctions against Iran, undermining American economic power and laying the groundwork for a potential trade war with the U.S.
- Pope Francis preached a sermon encouraging young people to change the world through social activism and directly criticizing the U.S. for many of its policies. His comments point to Bible prophecies about Catholic influence in global politics.
- His comments are also one of several indications of a growing alliance between Catholic Europe and Catholic Latin America, which is prophesied to contribute to America’s fall.
- We’ll also talk about Russia and China forging a military alliance in all but name, Washington looking for a workable solution for the Syria conundrum, and America being gripped by a freezing polar vortex!
- [0:42] Defeat in Afghanistan (8 minutess)
- [8:51] Europe Undermines Iran Sanctions (9 minutes)
- [18:17] Military Cooperation Between Russia and China (7 minutes)
- “Russia and China: Have They Already Formed a Military Alliance?”
- “Asia Stands With Putin”
- Russia and China in Prophecy
- [25:39] The Vatican and Venezuela (7 minutes)
- [33:10] Pope Francis’s Sermon (6 minutes)
- “Why the Pope Preaches Against America”
- “Why Is the Pope Meddling in American Politics?”
- “Restoring Europe’s Latin Empire”
- [39:54] The Syrian Crisis (6 minutes)
- [46:32] China Tightens Grip on the South China Sea (4 minutes)
- “Beijing Opens Maritime Hub to Tighten Grip on South China Sea”
- “China Is Steering the World Toward War”
- [50:28] Polar Vortex (2 minutes)