Download: MP3 (54.2 MB)
- New York just passed a law liberalizing its already liberal abortion code, and several other states are working to do the same. They say it’s to protect women’s rights if Roe v. Wade is overturned. We’ll talk about what is really behind this push for more abortion.
- The Trump administration has just suspended America’s compliance with its nuclear nonproliferation treaty with Russia, a development that marks a reescalation of the threat of nuclear war.
- A few notable European leaders are stepping up to try to protect Christians in the Middle East from being persecuted by radical Muslims. There are reasons this development portends a coming clash between Catholic Europe and a radical Islamic force in the Middle East.
- And I’ll conclude today’s show by talking about your family’s MOST IMPORTANT TEXTBOOK.
- [1:44] The Real Cause for Expanding Abortion (19 minutes)
- [18:04] America Withdraws From Nuclear Treaty (16 minutes)
- [35:06] Protecting Christians in Mideast (15 minutes)