Download: MP3 (50.3 MB)
- Britain joined America in its pressure campaign against Iran, impounding an Iranian oil tanker for violating sanctions against Syria—a sign of a growing U.S.-UK relationship.
- German arms exports this year have already surpassed the figure for all of last year. Looking at who it is selling weapons to gives some clues about Germany’s foreign-policy priorities.
- China’s defense minister admitted that his nation’s Belt and Road Initiative is not just for economic purposes, but also serves China’s military ambitions.
- Last week Europe created the world’s largest free-trade zone with Latin America; this week it surpassed that, helping create the world’s newest largest free-trade zone with Africa.
- We also look at evidence of Britain’s “deep state,” America sanctioning Lebanese politicians, China stealing American military and trade secrets, and U.S. tech companies helping to build China’s authoritarian surveillance state.
- [0:41] Iran vs. Britain (8 minutes)
- [8:26] Germany’s Arms Exports (9 minutes)
- [17:44] China’s Military Ambitions (8 minutes)
- “China Admits ‘Belt and Road’ Includes Global Military Ambitions”
- “America Is Being Besieged Economically”
- Isaiah’s End-Time Vision
- [26:19] The British ‘Deep State’ (8 minutes)
- [33:58] The World’s Largest Free-Trade Zone (7 minutes)
- [41:20] America Targets Iranian Agents in Lebanon (4 minutes)
- [45:02] Chinese Espionage (4 minutes)
- “China Steals U.S. Trade Secrets—and Fulfills Bible Prophecy”
- The United States and Britain in Prophecy
- [49:04] China’s American-Aided Surveillance State (5 minutes)