Download: MP3 (54.8 MB)
- How clean and fair are elections in America? There is evidence that Democrats are deliberately enabling voter fraud in an effort to steal elections—a dangerous example of lawlessness.
- Most people think of evolution as rational, as opposed to irrational religion. It’s worth looking at the origin of Charles Darwin’s theory of natural selection to get a more accurate view.
- We’ve been told in recent decades that salt is bad for you: It raises your blood pressure and causes heart disease. Recent studies, however, show that you gain tremendous health benefits if you’re eating the right kind of salt.
- And I share how my experience in summer camp as a teen helped change the direction of my heart.
- [1:50] Voter Fraud in America (21 minutes)
- [23:07] Was Charles Darwin Rational? (15 minutes)
- “Why Does God Allow Suffering?” from Why ‘Natural’ Disasters?
- “What Is Hell?”
- AUDIO: “What Does the Bible Teach About Hell?”
- [38:12] Health Benefits of Salt (13 minutes)
- [51:34] The Hearts of the Children (7 minutes)