Download: MP3 (52.5 MB)
- France celebrated its national holiday, Bastille Day, by parading the militaries of other European nations through its streets—a strong symbol of its commitment to a unified European army.
- Many Americans now oppose enforcing all immigration law, a self-defeating position that shows the radical lawlessness in America today.
- It emerged this week that Germany has been sponsoring secret military missions in North Africa and not consulting or even informing the nations’ parliaments.
- We also talk about how China is bullying Malaysia and Vietnam in the South China Sea, increased tensions between Iran and the U.S., Japan’s new guided missile destroyer, the Muslim Brotherhood’s announcement that it’s getting out of politics, and the Trump administration seeking to improve religious freedom in America and worldwide.
- [0:42] France Celebrates EU Army (9 minutes)
- “Bastille Day Showcases European Military Cooperation”
- “France Rejects America—and Empowers Germany!”
- [10:53] U.S. Immigration Debate (10 minutes)
- [20:33] Chinese Bullying in the South China Sea (9 minutes)
- “China Bullying Malaysia and Vietnam in the South China Sea”
- “China Is Steering the World Toward War”
- Ezekiel: The End-Time Prophet
- [28:01] Iran-U.S. Tensions (7 minutes)
- “Iran Gets a Stranglehold on the Middle East”
- “Why the Trumpet Watches Iran and Europe Heading for a Clash of Civilizations”
- The King of the South
- [35:30] Germany’s Secret Military Missions (6 minutes)
- [41:25] Japan’s Impressive Militarization (4 minutes)
- [45:39] The Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt (5 minutes)
- [50:54] Religious Persecution Is Rising Worldwide (5 minutes)