Gerald Flurry has shown how America’s resurgence under President Donald Trump was prophesied. A similar resurgence is taking place in Britain and in Israel.
This week, Boris Johnson became Britain’s new prime minister, and shifted the government in a more pro-America, anti-Europe direction. He’s facing the same unhinged backlash from the left and the political establishment that President Trump does.
Benjamin Netanyahu became the longest-serving prime minister in Israel’s history, and is overseeing a national military and economic revival.
And Democrats’ efforts to take down Donald Trump took a hit as a hearing meant to highlight the crimes of his administration fizzled.
We also look at stories highlighting the other side of the story—that this resurgence is temporary—by showing trends in Asia, Europe and the Middle East that promise to undermine the Anglo-American world order.
- [0:41] ‘Make the United Kingdom Great Again’ (11 minutes)
- [12:10] ‘Make America Great Again’ (10 minutes)
- [22:38] ‘Make Israel Great Again’ (12 minutes)
- The United States and Britain in Prophecy
- "Netanyahu Becomes Israel’s Longest-Serving Prime Minister"
- “Band of Brothers”
- [34:19] China’s Rise—At America’s Expense (4 minutes)
- [39:03] Europe’s Crackdown on Hate Crime (4 minutes)
- [43:15] Iran’s Push Against Anglo-America (3 minutes)
- [46:41] The ‘Kings of the East’ (4 minutes)
- [50:20] U.S. Budget Agreement (4 minutes)