Download: MP3 (54.9 MB)
- Britain has a new prime minister. On today’s show we talk about Boris Johnson and what his becoming prime minister means for Britain’s future. We look at how it is tied to the revival taking place in America under Donald Trump; how Prime Minister Johnson is stacking his government with formidable conservatives that promise to take Britain in a bold new direction; how, just like in America, establishment politicians and press are apoplectic, calling Johnson a fascist Nazi; how this will affect Brexit and the European Union; and other effects.
- We also talk about Google’s plan to hack America’s next election. Information is emerging about how the company is determined to prevent a second term for Donald Trump.
- And we talk about something specific you should do when you start getting overwhelmed by so much bad news in the world.
- [1:25] Britain’s New Prime Minister (33 minutes)
- AUDIO: “Week in Review: MAGA-MUKGA-MIGA!—America-UK-Israel Resurgence, and What Could Undermine It”
- AUDIO: "Is Boris Johnson Saving Britain and Israel?"
- “Is Donald Trump Saving Britain?”
- [35:07] Google’s Nefarious Political Plans (17 minutes)
- [52:03] LAST WORD: Thy Kingdom Come (7 minutes)