Download: MP3 (51.9 MB)
- Israel has made two air strikes this past month against missile installations in Iraq. It is stunning proof of the extent of cooperation between Iraq and Iran.
- The United States is working to keep the Strait of Hormuz safe from Iranian aggression and is asking for help from European nations. This week, Germany said it favors a Hormuz mission, but it won’t do it with America.
- The Federal Reserve just lowered interest rates, typically a move intended to stimulate a recessionary economy. It’s a troubling sign that it’s doing so while America’s economy has a lot of positive indicators.
- We also talk about China amassing forces at the border with Hong Kong, Germans angry over a murder perpetrated by a migrant, Donald Trump hinting at a crackdown against Antifa, and archaeological proof of a Philistine city from the time of King David.
- [0:41] Israel Strikes Iraq (9 minutes)
- [10:02] Germany Won’t Help U.S. in Hormuz (10 minutes)
- [19:41] Chinese Authoritarianism (5 minutes)
- [24:50] Fed Lowers Interest Rates (8 minutes)
- “A Suggestion for Correcting the Economy”
- “When Will the Dollar Collapse?”
- “Building Toward a World Catastrophe” from Isaiah’s End-Time Vision
- [33:37] Migrant Murders in Germany (6 minutes)
- “Migrant Murders Spark Outrage in Germany”
- “Germany—A New King Is Imminent”
- A Strong German Leader Is Imminent
- [40:16] The War on Antifa Terror (8 minutes)
- [47:58] Russian Revolution? (5 minutes)
- [52:48] Archaeological Proof of Goliath’s Gath (3 minutes)