Download: MP3 (52.6 MB)
- As the United States withdraws from a Soviet-era nuclear missile accord with Russia, a number of factors are creating a new global nuclear arms race and increasing the odds of nuclear war.
- One of those is increased tensions between two nuclear-armed nations as India’s prime minister removed autonomy for the disputed territory of Kashmir, angering the people of Pakistan.
- Iran is tripling its funding for Hamas, and Israeli officials are decrying the Islamic Republic’s strategy to create a “mini-Iran” on its southern border.
- We also talk about Iran’s improving cyberwarfare capabilities, how China is boosting its control over one of the world’s most important sea gates, why you should watch the economic troubles in Germany, and what Bible prophecy says about the increasingly vitriolic and even violent division within America.
- [0:43] Nuclear Threat Intensifies (8 minutes)
- [8:58] India-Pakistan Conflict (9 minutes)
- [18:07] Iran Triples Hamas Funding (8 minutes)
- [25:52] China’s Economic and Military Dominance of Asia (6 minutes)
- [31:51] Economic Trouble in Germany (7 minutes)
- [39:31] Bahrain Cyberattack (4 minutes)
- [44:08] U.S. Gun Sales Surge/Concerns About White Supremacists and Antifa Mobs (12 minutes)