Download: MP3 (57.2 MB)
- Many people decry gender inequality today. They say men are better off than women; women receive less pay for the same work; we live in a patriarchy that privileges men. Some scientists tried to quantify the sex inequality—and measured it in 134 nations. You’ll be surprised by what they found.
- Tensions in Hong Kong between protesters and Chinese authorities continue to worsen. We talk about what’s at stake for Hong Kong and for China.
- Veganism has become more and more mainstream—a diet that not only excludes meat, but also all animal products. What’s the thinking behind it, and is it healthy?
- And we conclude by telling you why you should be careful about telling your child he’s smart.
- [1:32] Truth About Sex Inequality (21 minutes)
- [22:35] Hong Kong Vs. China (15 minutes)
- AUDIO: “Trumpet Hour: Surging Anti-Semitism, China’s Hong Kong Crackdown, Sounds of PYC, and More”
- “Hong Kong—The End of Freedom Begins”
- “China Is Steering the World Toward War”
- [37:32] Is Veganism Healthy? (16 minutes)
- [54:09] LAST WORD: Overpraised Children (6 minutes)