Download: MP3 (53.1 MB)
- The company behind the world’s most powerful search engine, Google, is being exposed by whistleblowers for its leftist ideology and corruption, and its efforts to alter American politics and culture.
- A weapons depot in Baghdad, Iraq, was targeted in a massive explosion. It appears Israel has grown increasingly bold in taking out threats in the region.
- Chinese warships were sighted in waters that belong to the Philippines, highlighting China’s determination to control the South China Sea.
- Politically unstable Italy might get its first stable government in years. Populist Matteo Salvini may have enough support to rule without a coalition, another right-wing European strongman.
- We also talk about violence in volatile global flashpoints including the West Bank, Kashmir, and Cape Town, South Africa, and why it’s significant that Pope Francis is comparing Donald Trump to Hitler.
- [0:41] Google’s Whistleblowers (13 minutes)
- [13:12] Baghdad Under Fire (7 minutes)
- [20:30] China’s Warships Cruising the Philippines (6 minutes)
- [27:12] Comparing Trump to Hitler (7 minutes)
- [34:28] West Bank Tensions (7 minutes)
- [42:06] The Kashmir Crisis (4 minutes)
- [46:32] Cape Town Gang Murders (8 minutes)
- [52:26] Italy’s Far Right (4 minutes)