Download: MP3 (53.7 MB)
- A state-to-state conflict has erupted in the Middle East that marks a turning point in the volatile region’s geopolitics.
- Britain’s new prime minister has taken a significant step toward ushering the country out of the European Union.
- In Hong Kong, as demonstrators enter their 13th consecutive week of protests, China is sending some ominous signals about how it may respond.
- And in America, like the country as a whole, the people are up to their necks in debilitating debt.
- This episode also covers German tanks appearing once again in Poland, a crime in Berlin with Russia’s fingerprints all over it, the war in Yemen, and a concerning shift underway in Latin America.
- [0:44] The Iran-Israel War Has Arrived (8 minutes)
- [8:35] A Step Forward for Brexit (10 minutes)
- [18:58] China’s Ominous Signals for Hong Kong (5 minutes)
- [24:31] America’s Debilitating Debt (9 minutes)
- [33:23] German Tanks in Poland—Again! (5 minutes)
- [39:00] Russian Assassination in Europe (7 minutes)
- AUDIO: “Putin Isn’t ‘Bad,’ He’s Evil, Vile, Terrifying …”
- “Russia’s Attack Signals Dangerous New Era”
- “Russia Frightens Europe—and Fulfills Bible Prophecy”
- [45:46] War in Yemen (6 minutes)
- [51:39] Democracy’s Fate in Latin America (6 minutes)