Download: MP3 (54.5 MB)
- It has been nearly two years since North Korea tested a nuclear weapon or a long-range missile. This could be attributed to United States President Donald Trump’s efforts to forge a peace deal. But lately, North Korea has been testing short-range missiles—a development that actually could help reshape global politics.
- Is America heading for recession? Some say it’s inevitable—President Trump says this is being manufactured to try to hurt his chance for reelection. We look at some fundamental realities that show who is right.
- To unify the people of Europe, the European Commission has been promoting and celebrating Europe’s cultural heritage. The downside is how closely the Continent’s cultural achievements are linked with its military history, specifically that of the Holy Roman Empire.
- And I conclude by sharing an article about how today’s kids don’t know how good they have it.
- [2:16] North Korea’s Latest Missile Tests (17 minutes)
- [19:14] America Due for Recession? (16 minutes)
- “When Will the Dollar Collapse?”
- “Our Financial 9/11 Was Prophesied!” from He Was Right
- Solve Your Money Troubles!
- [35:35] The Culture of the Holy Roman Empire (16 minutes)
- [51:46] LAST WORD: 'Today’s Kids Don’t Know How Good They Have It' (6 minutes)