Download: MP3 (52.1 MB)
- British Prime Minister Boris Johnson had a bad week as he faced fierce opposition in the House of Commons and even defections within his own party over his effort to follow through with withdrawing Britain from the European Union.
- Several intelligence sources revealed that Iran has established a new military base in Syria on the border with Iraq, a provocative display of its determination to remain in Syria.
- In a 7-hour townhall meeting hosted by CNN about climate change, Democratic presidential candidates espoused increasingly radical positions, including taxing meat, suing oil companies, and funding abortions in Third World nations to reduce global population.
- We also talk about India’s deepening military partnership with Russia and economic partnership with China, Iran gaining control in Yemen, elections in Germany, China stealing American military secrets, and a troubling trend among American farmers.
- [0:47] Boris Johnson’s Bad Week (8 minutes)
- “Brexit: The Fight Is On”
- AUDIO: “The Brexit Battle and Jim Comey’s Investigation of Donald Trump”
- AUDIO: “U.S. and Britain: A Hard Look at What the Radical Left Will Do to Seize Power”
- [8:39] Iran’s Inroads Into Syria (9 minutes)
- [17:36] India’s Close Economic Ties With China (7 minutes)
- [24:32] Climate Change Radicalism (12 minutes)
- [36:28] Iran’s Inroads Into Yemen (6 minutes)
- [42:27] Regional Elections in Germany (4 minutes)
- [46:28] The Extent of China’s Theft of American Military Secrets (5minutes)
- [51:21] A Troubling Trend Among American Farmers (5 minutes)