- German leaders are investigating suspicions that Vladimir Putin is waging a propaganda war to destabilize Europe-
- Saudi Arabia just said it would cut off aid to Lebanon-that it's tired of giving so much to a country that is basically subordinate to Iran-
- Iranian parliamentary elections today will give us a good idea of whether Iran is actually going to become MORE MODERATE thanks to the nuclear deal-
- Japan's prime minister snubbed the White House in favor of planning a visit to Russia-
- Hundreds of thousands of retired and retiring Americans are being told that their pension checks are getting CUT IN HALF-
- We'll also talk about fabric uncovered from the era of King David-an interview with Karl-Theodor zu Guttenberg-the war of words between Donald Trump and the pope-and much, much more!
All this-on today's TRUMPET HOUR.