• Crises are causing European voters to embrace far-right parties—but these parties actually have some very far-left economic ideals.
• Donald Trump is scoring a lot of political success by tapping into Americans’ anger—but at the same time, his success is making a lot of other Americans angry! It seems a confrontation between these two sides is increasingly likely.
• Russia is really turning the screws on Turkey—increasing its military activity in Armenia—and supporting the Kurds. How will Turkey—and Europe—respond?
• Some media outlets actually touted Iranian elections as a success story for reformists—but the truth is, they’re kidding themselves.
• We’ll also talk about Chinese activity in the Philippines—pressure mounting on Hezbollah in Lebanon—a New New Zealand flag—and how the Great Wall of Trump is spiking migration—and much, much more!